I’m Jayme. My name’s pronunciation is often mistaken for a man’s name. But I always appreciate people who know to address me as a woman and pronounce my name “j – mee”.
The etymology of my name defines it as “supplanter” which means “one who overthrows” and that’s what I’m going to do for you today, albeit in a slightly different way.
If there’s anything I want to overthrow, it’s that part of you that’s afraid to own your gifts, terrified to be seen and scared to stand under your spotlight.
Because around this space, these are the beliefs I know to be true…
- You have a sacred purpose only you were born to fulfill.
- You have the power to live out that purpose so you can get from where you are to where you want to be.
- NOW is always the right time to take the next step so you can turn your vision into reality.
When you are ready to step into your power as the Boss Goddess I know you ALREADY and to create a life and business that lights up your soul…
All with love, ease, joy and grace… YOU’RE IN THE RIGHT PLACE.
My sacred purpose is to help you recognize and own your power as a Boss Goddess so you can show up with confidence, share your gifts and make a difference.
I work with spiritual coaches, healers and intuitive entrepreneurs like you who want to have a brand, website and online presence that reflects the real you so you can attract the soulmate clients who trust you, hire and value the work you do.
I help you tap into your intuition, reconnect with your intention, take inspired action and open up to infinite possibilities via:
- INTUITIVE BRANDING SESSIONS. Through the Soul Branding Visioning Sessions, I help you gain clarity about the essence of your soul work, your business and the people you feel called to help. You’ll also receive visual inspiration on what this looks like for your brand and practical steps to infuse this energy into your marketing, website and online presence. Click here to learn more + book a session.
- DONE FOR YOU BRANDING + WEBSITE DESIGN. My clients usually work with me when they want to uplevel their branding and website, create virtual classrooms for their online courses or design + build landing pages for their new offerings. You can learn more about my branding + web design services by visiting my studio SoulfulSpaces.co.
- DIY BRANDING + WEBSITE COURSES. I am creating BossGoddess.co, a community and resource for spiritual entrepeneurs who want to feel empowered to design their own brands and build their online presence. This is where I share guides, tutorials, tips and tools to help you learn how to DIY your branding and build your websites. Want in? Go here to join the Boss Goddess Circle.
A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I was a television producer for 10 years, a university instructor, a Lifestyle editor and website producer before I learned how to design brands and build WordPress websites for spiritual coaches and entrepreneurs.
Now, I’m a wife + mother, writer + teacher, web designer + WordPress website builder at SoulfulSpaces.co and founder of BossGoddess.co.
11 PIECES OF MY STORY
1:: I’m an Aquarian on a Life Path 22, INFP and my Soul Branding Archetype is High Priestess.
2:: In 4th grade, my English teacher called me Esmeralda because my complete first name is Jayme Emerald.
3:: My parents were both accountants but I never liked Math. The subjects I really liked were Writing, Reading and English classes in school.
4:: I graduated with a Bachelors’ Degree in Journalism but, except for a brief practicum stint in Associated Press, I have never worked in a traditional newspaper.
5:: Instead, I worked my way up from researcher to producer to executive producer in a major TV network. I scouted for stories, wrote scripts and shot videos on various topics ranging from the trivial to educational to brutal. Think hair trends and makeovers, jelly and ice cream making to domestic abuse and animal killing.
6:: One of my most memorable experiences during my production days was camping overnight by a dormant volcano’s crater. When I woke up in the middle of the night, I saw what seemed like an infinite number of stars just inches away from my face. SO. AMAZINGLY. BEAUTIFUL.
7:: My husband’s grade school was where I studied preschool. We both graduated with a Journalism degree. He was my segment producer during my first job as a researcher. Synchronicity is such a beautiful thing.
8:: My daughters were born 13 months apart. My motherhood journey has changed and continues to change my life. The arrival of my two girls moved me to take a closer look at my own calling and how I want to live my life moving forward.
9:: I really, really, really love journaling. It has saved my life more times than I can count. I have 11 different journals and countless pens for brain dumping, soul writing, bullet journaling, gratitude, visioning. I also use Stephanie Pui Mun Law’s Shadowscapes and Colette Baron Reid’s Wisdom of the Oracle to spark my writing.
10:: When I’m not journaling, I love reading Marianne Williamson, Florence Scovel Shinn and Gabrielle Bernstein on my Kindle while listening to Sounds of Soul on Spotify.
11:: These are what I’m working on now.
THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE WITH ME
I leave you with Rumi’s words of wisdom that I have embedded in my heart:
This Universe is not outside of you. Look inside yourself.
Everything you want, you are already that.
They say we are made of the same stuff found in the galaxy.
Well I think you’re not just made of stardust.
YOU ARE THE STAR.
I intend you find something here that makes you feel just a little bit braver so you can shine your light just a little bit brighter.
You are loved,
P.S. Wow, you’ve read all the way here! You’re a rockstar. Thank you for reading my story.
Here are some things you can do next: